Friday, April 22, 2011

S... is for Salt Spring Island

S... is for Salt Spring Island
I'm not sure if it's going to be one of my favourite things or not, but that's where I'm heading for a few days this Easter - starting today! The bikes (with hard seats and only three gears - but LOTS of character!) are loaded up, lunches are packed, raincoats are at the bottom of the bags (I'm an eternal optimist) and my rather unflattering cycle attire is on!

However, we are going to be staying in a little B&B of books! I can't wait. So, for the first time ever I am leaving the house n holiday without a book in tow. (What did I say about being an eternal optimist?!) But i'm sure any author, who also runs a B&B, will have plenty of reading material to choose from.

I'll report back!

1 comment:

  1. Where is that? A B&B of books sounds like a dream come true for me! Please post pictures.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete