The other evening, while husband was in the kitchen, I took off my bookshelf, Paddington: My Book of Marmalade, by Michael Bond. A celebration of sticky paws and marmalade memories to mark 50 years of this loveable bear.
So, inspired by Paddington, this Monday's 10 good things are the children's books I love:
1. The Useless Donkeys, by Lydia Pender
3. Hairy Maclary, by Lynley Dodd
5. The Berenstain Bears, by Stan and Jan Berenstain
6. The Kweeks of Kookatumdee, by Bill Peet
7. Where's Wally, by Martin Handford
8. Animalia and The Eleventh Hour, by Graeme Base
9. Corduroy, by Don Freeman
10. Dear Zoo, by Rod Campbell
Ten Good Things on a Monday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Nina and Argh. It's dedicated to every person's compulsive list-writing and is a list of ten things that will cheer us up and help us tide over the whole week.