Monday, April 18, 2011

O... is for organisation

O... is for organisation
Colour coding, notes to self, timetables, spreadsheets, and a day set aside each year to set up the new diary... I confess, I do like to be organised!

Now, I'm certainly not as bad as Monica off Friends, but at times I wouldn't be far from it. Sticky notes? Got to have 'em. A pen with the choice of four colours? It's a must. A yearly calendar, colour coded with birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and special occasions - well everyone needs one of those... don't they?

This doesn't mean to say I am organised all the time though. I do have the occasional (well, perhaps frequent) slip up - I think it's the procrastination gene coming out in me.

But by balancing that need for being organised, with the inherent procrastination, I tend to get most things done. That was, until I entered the world of blogging - now time just seems to disappear, and no amount of coloured sticky notes can keep me on track!

1 comment:

  1. I have a big wall calendar hanging in my kitchen for birthdays and things. Some days, I even remember to write those things on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete