Thursday, April 21, 2011

R... is for Royal Wedding

R... is for Royal Wedding

Whether you love 'em, or hate'em or simply don't care - you've got to admit that next week's occasion is going to be quite a celebration. I have to admit, I'm quite looking forward to it. I know of friends holding a royal wedding party, others camping out on the street, some are planning to be glued to their TVs this Friday and I bet a few others won't even know what's happening.

The time difference isn't going to do my any favours. It will be the early hours of the morning when the bride makes her entrance, so I may just have to satisfy myself with a cup of tea to celebrate, rather than a glass of champagne!

But what about you?

Are you secretly a Kate & Will fan? Will you be glued to a TV, with union jack slippers on your feet?

Or are you determined that next Friday will pass by like any other "normal" Friday?

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I don't have any union jack slippers or commemorative plates or anything but I watched Diana's wedding so now I want to watch her son's.

    ReplyDelete