Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions: 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading? 
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading? I've been reading Imagined London, by Anna Quindlen but have literally just finished it, so technically I'm not reading anything at the moment. 
However, I'm still savouring this incredible book of literary London  so I figure that counts!

What did you recently finish reading? I finally finished Friday Nights by Joanna Trollope and did not enjoy it one bit. I have another one of her books on my TBR pile but it may be a while before I pick that one up. 
 
What do you think you’ll read next? I'm all of a sudden needing a London fix so I'm tempted to pick up Brick Lane, by Monica Ali. If not, then it might be The Writing on my Forehead by Nafisa Haji

No comments:

Post a Comment