Thursday, August 18, 2011

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by... Booking Through Thursday!
This week’s BTT question asks…
You’ve just had a long, hard, exhausting day, and all you want to do is curl up with something light, fun, easy, fluffy, distracting, and entertaining.
What book do you pick up?
This one's easy - Jill Mansell of course! Her books are the perfect distraction from real life and their vibrant covers always bring cheer! But I may also be inclined to pick up a Debbie Macomber book or a Nicky Pellegrino novel. The Inspector Montalbano mysteries by Andrea Camilleri are also good fun. And if it's been a very  long, hard, exhausting day - then I'd reach for a Jackie Collins or a Jilly Cooper! They're certainly distracting and entertaining!

5 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Jill Mansell. I'll have to check out her books.
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of those authors. I will have to correct that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also haven't heard of any of these authors! I need to look them up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't fun, cheerful books perfect for distracting us from a long hard day. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so much about Jill Mansell's books! I hope to pick one up to read someday.

    ReplyDelete