Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Tea



Thursday Tea is a little meme hosted at BirdBrain[ed] Book Blog

The Book: I've got two books on the go at the moment, but the one I'm curling up with for tea is Fast Friends, by Jill Mansell. It was just time for another of her books! I'm still getting into it, so learning about each of the characters, trying to work out the relationships between them all, but there seem to be three women who will be the centre of this story: Roz, LouLou and Camilla - the fast friends obviously!

The Tea: I've chosen  'Fresh & Fruity: blackcurrant, ginseng, and vanilla'. 

Do they go together: Absolutely! The tea is a bright pink colour which is just as vivid as the colours on the cover of this book, and I think the "fresh & fruity" element is going to complement these characters perfectly. The box also suggests this tea would work well as an iced summer drink - maybe I'll save that for my next Jill Mansell treat!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great combination! Fruit and vanilla have such a delicious aroma too.

    ReplyDelete