Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three questions: 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading? 
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Perhaps the question should be, what am I not currently reading. The pile of books on my bedside table is growing at an alarming rate and I have so many on the go - I just need to commit to one. However, I am looking forward to picking up the new Alexander McCall Smith one tonight.


What did you recently finish reading?
I've just finished The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul  and had a great discussion about it at bookclub last night, over cupcakes and cocktails. I've already written a review about it here.

What do you think you'll read next?
At the top of my pile is A Girl is a Half-formed Thing but a bookmark is currently sitting about a quarter of the way in to The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harbold Fry so I may opt for that one. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul sitting on my TBR shelf - maybe your comments were just the motivation I need to promote it up the list. Here is my WWW http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/www-wednesday-august-20/

    ReplyDelete